View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 10:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
mnaha

Zone: 9
Name: Michael
BananaBucks : 11,211
Said "Thanks" 21 Times
Was Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 10 Times
Default Re: Anyone Else Had Issues With Buying From Other Members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat2 View Post
There are some members I'd buy pups from here in a heartbeat (I have a postponed meet tomorrow with one guy here who is passing pups to me from another--he drove to get them) and a couple I studiously avoid. Just because someone here has a lot of posts and sells doesn't win me over; the very few I have dealings with I've watched since I joined 3 years (?) ago. This is a forum comprised of many honest people but not all are. Caveat emptor always. But since few here sell spare pups for a living, don't fret. If you have paid and there's been no acknowledgement of your order, I wouldn't hesitate to e-mail and ask.
Thanks for the input. Perhaps you can PM me a list of people on here that you are comfortable with and those you are not. I am new here and well...I am old and sick and stress is a killer.. I just hope that I have not made a mistake and thank you for taking time to reply. Guess I should try to be a little more careful. No wonder people prey on older people, easier pickings.. Anyway .. hope you have a good night and thanks for replying .. Appreciate it..
mnaha is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To mnaha
Said thanks:
Sponsors