View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 08:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
saxybill1
Bill

Zone: 22508
Name: Bill
BananaBucks : 27,974
Said "Thanks" 100 Times
Was Thanked 108 Times in 61 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to saxybill1 Send a message via MSN to saxybill1
Default Re: Banana Plants For Sale

[quote=sputinc7;297309]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 37.667910 View Post
This post cracks me up. Op starts a thread, and answers nobodies pm's. Nicely played.[/QUOTE

About 6 weeks ago PR posted a Highgate corm for sale and said the same thing, send your zip code in a PM.
7 minutes after he posted it I sent my zip code as well as my entire address in a PM. I even PMed again a week and a half later pointing out I was certainly the first and had sent the PM, and have still received no response. (This is not the first or even the second time I have tried to do business with him.)
SO... I think it has a lot to do with who you are with PR. I would love to do business with him, and have attempted to several times but all I get is ignored and I don't even know why. Don't expect a reply unless he likes you, I guess.

PS.. Up to now I have been nothing but nice to Keith, even sending him a text when someone posted on here that he ripped them off so he could respond.

PR has been very accommodating with me and I honor his repeated attempts to teach me about bananas. I have a number of his plants that have sprouted leaves within 1 day. He has fulfilled my every request in the plants I have asked for. If I were to receive a message as above, I may not respond to it as well. Keith owns a farm growing bananas and his time is spent on the bananas, however, he does eventually respond to his pms. Your patience in receiving a response from him will soon be rewarded.
saxybill1 is offline   Send A Private Message To saxybill1
Said thanks: