View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 12:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Island Brah

Zone: 7b & 8a Border
Name: Island Brah
BananaBucks : 55,922
Said "Thanks" 556 Times
Was Thanked 345 Times in 117 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 27 Times
Default Re: Fruit Fuel - Banana Fuel UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy banana View Post
As many of you know, our member Richard is enjoying his well deserved retirement and does not continue his fertilizer business.
Him and I have met last month and I have bought all his remaining Fruit Fuel fertilizer (16-8-24).
Not that I am planning on switching over to the fertilizer business, but it would be sad to see this awesome product disappear of the market. I love to use it on all my fruit trees, especially the bananas, with great success.
I am offering it to bananas.org members, charging the same price as Richard used to sell it for ($12 plus flat rate USPS shipping for a #5 bag).
USPS flat rate shipping prices:
One bag will fit in a padded USPS flat rate envelope which is $6.8, two bags (maximum 3 bags with my ingenuity) will fit in a medium size USPS flat rate shipping box for $13.45. PayPal required.
Hey Crazy Banana,

So you're selling 5lbs bags of banana fuel for $12 + $6.80 for shipping($18.80 total)?

I just saw this post but already ordered a 2lb bag from Wellspring Gardens for $19 and change(with shipping). I want to order more for the years to come.

Also, the guy over at Wellspring Gardens also told me that their Banana Fuel is 15-5-30 and you say yours is 16-8-24. Not all Banana Fuel is the same Recipe?

Thanks for your help!