View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 12:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
momoese
Banana grower

Zone: zone 10
BananaBucks : 12,018
Said "Thanks" 3,747 Times
Was Thanked 10,885 Times in 3,309 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 728 Times
Default Thoughts and prayers for Alex

Bananas.org member Alex Creighton http://www.bananas.org/member-alexizhere19 has been fighting a rare bone cancer for several years. Sadly he is losing the battle and his time is short. Please say a prayer and or send him and his family some positive vibes. His two passions are horticulture and the Grateful Dead. He has been an inspiration to many with his always positive attitude even during the toughest of times which he's had plenty of.

With permission from his good friend Ashley on 6/28/16
Quote:
Please say a prayer for my friend Alex who is dying of stage IV bone cancer. He isn't doing well at all, after years of going down hill things continue to get worse. The doctors are wanting to call hospice in. He can barely eat anymore. He cannot get up and down anymore so he is basically on bed rest. Loses his train of thought very easily, hard for him to even have a conversation anymore, it completely wears him out. When I go to visit it's all he can do to look at me and talk to me just for a few minutes. It is so hard watching my best friend go through this & struggle so much & it hurts that there isn't anything I can do to help. We used to hangout & talk everyday. We used to go out and do things together all the time. He told his parents that he is tired & ready to give up. Please pray he finds a miracle or goes peacefully.
Alex and Ashley
momoese is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To momoese
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors