View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
blue java ice cream

BananaBucks : 4,667
Said "Thanks" 60 Times
Was Thanked 129 Times in 36 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 4 Times
Default New corms and Manini fruit!

I recently received some new corms ( Manini, French red, Patupi ) from Pr-Giants. These things are huge ( Almost as big as my giant head ). I have them all planted in coarse sand at the moment and will upload some photos as they progress. I made some tostones out of the manini fruit which were absolutely delicious. Tasted exactly like a french fry when they were salted. Thanks Keith!!!

Currently growing, Ae Ae, Patupi, French red, Goldfinger, Namwa, Ice cream, Raja puri, Pisang raja, Lacatan, Double mahoi, Brazilian, Manzano, Mysore, Veinte cohol, Sh-3640, Sweetheart, Mona lisa, FHIA-21, and Kandrian

Last edited by blue java ice cream : 06-21-2016 at 08:51 PM.
blue java ice cream is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To blue java ice cream
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors