View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 04:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
hdynad

Zone: 7
Name: Darla
BananaBucks : 54,666
Said "Thanks" 1,769 Times
Was Thanked 797 Times in 318 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 53 Times
Default Re: Wife says "NO MORE BANANAS"!!

Now that i have now added bananas to my vast growing collection hubby has told all of our friends of FB as i post my pics that Ii have gone bananas.

The other day i was training a new agent, insurance not bananas lol and hubby called and as we were talking my new agent blurted out that i was pointing out all the homes that had bananas that we drove past and hubby replied do not let her bring home any more bananas.

The way i look at it if he can keep adding more tools, i can have more bananas!

happy planting to all,

Darla
Currently growing, , DGM Highgate, Blue Java, Dwarf Red, Dwarf Brazilian , Ensete Glaucum, Pitogo, Hoa Moa, Raja Puri, Thai Black, VG Chaing Rai, Manzano, Praying Hands. Yunnan, Hawiaan Crown, Dwarf Red Plantain
hdynad is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To hdynad
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors