View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 04:21 PM   #43 (permalink)
Kat2

Zone: 10A or 9B ish. Like it matters?
BananaBucks : 238,630
Said "Thanks" 2,921 Times
Was Thanked 2,669 Times in 1,322 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 595 Times
Default Re: Agristarts and Blue Java

Quote:
Originally Posted by speaksy View Post
I think it's too late to cancel my order now unfortunately.

I would probably put up a bigger fight if it weren't for the fact that people say that the variety being shipped actually tastes better than the blue java. That being said though, if the plants I receive are the wrong kind, I won't be doing business with them in the future and won't refer people there.
Yeah, I don't tend to make waves; you could send it back unopened and fight with your CC company or bank. (Hey, today I finally duked it out with AT&T who owed me a credit for a month, sent me on a statement I got yesterday about some credit that they wouldn't put back on my CC as promised back then sans money. When I called they said they'd send a check. Yeah? Really? When? Apparently they couldn't include it with this "statement". Fine. Today Chase did a chargeback for the amount I was owed because, well, because that was right and legal and proper and I will never let AT&T have access to my funds again.)

If you can't do without BJs, do find someone here on the forum with pups. Pricey? I suspect. (It would help if you updated your profile to show where you live--pick up is so much cheaper and advice from neighbors is totally free.) This atypical female who buys garden stuff, tools and kitchen necessities is closing her eyes to those striped bananas that come from variegated plants because I know they're outside of my budget. (Heck, they could taste like paste and they still have me fascinated.)

Have fun; I am.

Last edited by Kat2 : 06-02-2016 at 04:24 PM.
Kat2 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Kat2