View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 01:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
formontcalamus
Wholistic Naturalist

Zone: 11
Name: Logos (French/Greek)
BananaBucks : 43,661
Said "Thanks" 4 Times
Was Thanked 23 Times in 13 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Growing list of Tropicals for sale . . .

EVERYBODY AND MRS. KITTY . . . PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I HAVE BEEN WORKING SO HARD IN THE NURSERY THAT I JUST FALL ASLEEP WHEN I GET TO THE HOUSE AND HAVE NEGLECTED MY FRIENDS ON BANANA !!!

About your Monstera (If it is branching it may not be Monstera) ($15.00 for a one gallon pot, your filthy rich or folish !!). Lay the runner across another pot of highly loose aerated soil, cover a section with one leaf with a glob of Spagnum Moss, it will root within two weeks, then cut off.

ALSO . . . I HAVE DISCOVERED A GREAT WAY TO TRADE . . . I just mailed off a priority mail box, up to 9.00 now . . . to a man in N. Carolina full of tropicals and in return he ordered a book from Amazon. com ( I donate books to the local Library for kids that want to learn English). Amazon pays the postage, so for about 12.00 the man got his plants (at least 30.00 worth) and did not have to pay the P.O. 9.00 !! So . . . now I'm trading books for plants . . . anyone interested ?
Logos
Love the Earth, Logos / Wholistic Naturalist / Married / Father of ten Cats / Sexual preference: Anything that moves / French-Greek ancestry / Special interests: Codiaeum (Crotons), Evolutionary behavior / Look to the examples of Nature to understand Humanity.
formontcalamus is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To formontcalamus