View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 07:08 PM   #37 (permalink)
PR-Giants
Commercial Grower

BananaBucks : 3,777
Said "Thanks" 2,900 Times
Was Thanked 12,461 Times in 3,620 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 3,204 Times
Smile Re: SH-3640 - Jan 24, 2016

Stop crying, you're not a victim. I helped you on the very first day by pointing you in the right direction so you could learn that your plant was not and still isn't a SH-3640. You were the one being rude by not using the information to help yourself. It takes no special skills, just the willingness to do it, and it appears you prefer that someone else does it for you.

Although you probably won't admit it you're part of the problem, not the solution. There is nothing wrong with identifying the plant before you start distributing them, but too many folks don't want to do it that way and the problem just keeps getting bigger.

If you search you probably can find a thread with links to help identify your banana, or you can just keep complaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botanical_Bryce View Post
He offered no help to the original sell. Such as those don't look like it to me for the following reasons... He knowingly ignored the post then had no problem ignoring me so I could be his laughing stock.
Quote:
This issue is not new to me. But experts can share opinion based on education instead of making jokes about people. I have never seen experts so rude on any other format. Taxonomy and mix up is nothing new. Everyone gets sick of it across all species. Not everyone insult people they offer diagnostic suggestion.

Quote:
I have people asking me for pups. I would hate to give them pups and them not be true. Rude to be critisized and made fun of with no help with id.

PR-Giants Photo Gallery

15,000+ Varieties

Last edited by PR-Giants : 01-25-2016 at 07:18 PM.
PR-Giants is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To PR-Giants
Said thanks: