View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 08:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
mskitty38583
banana junkie

Zone: 7b
Name: mskitty
BananaBucks : 189,141
Said "Thanks" 82 Times
Was Thanked 890 Times in 617 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 136 Times
Default Re: mskitty38583 in Hall of Fame

thanks guys..and i have learned a lot!! and i have ment some very wonderful, interesting and helpful people who are just as much( if not more) of a plant freak( thats a compliment) as i am. plants are a constant reminder that life will find a way. and when something goes wrong, just wait awhile, and it will turn out right. this site and the people here have brought to my attention that it isnt ok to be alone all the time, that you do need people to fulfill your life and that its nice to have someone to talk to about things that matter.( i still want to work with dead people!) i have issues being with large groups of people(3 or more is a group to me) i have always been this way. yall are the best banana bunch of people that i have ever associated with. yall kind of grew on me. lol. heres to all of yall,( even the ones that think im cracked) you all should be put in the hall of fame.....for putting up with me. lol! love yall lotts!!!

mskitty38583 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To mskitty38583