View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 12:05 PM   #112 (permalink)
PR-Giants
Commercial Grower

BananaBucks : 3,000
Said "Thanks" 2,900 Times
Was Thanked 12,463 Times in 3,620 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 3,204 Times
Joy Manini Mountain Sanctuary 4 Mutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmplmnz View Post

Ha ha..too funny....

And you are a dog lover!
Most of what I wrote was serious and the Manini Mountain Sanctuary 4 Mutts wasn't by design.

Puerto Rico has a huge Sato problem and the Government is issuing steep fines for dumping dogs in public, so folks try to avoid detection by dumping them up in the mountains.

The little guy on the left was dumped about a month ago in the middle of the night and just kept crying.(why do people slam their doors after illegal dumping?) Lucky for him, he was a leg lifter and gained immediate entrance. Come to find out in the morning the lifter was dumped with 4 squatters that have not gained entrance and are still on the street.

The pup on the right was part of a 3 pack a few months ago (2 lifters & 1 squatter). I didn't want to leave the squatter solo, so all 3 were denied entrance. They circled the farm for about a month before deciding on the Patrick Henry strategy.

Below, is the squatter of that 3 pack. vb probably thinks it's an Orinoco pup because of the $95 worth of stitches it took to fix'it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturabananas View Post
Congratulations on your first bunch!

Your plant isn't Namwah. That "stitching" (the tan cracks/lines on the fruit peel) is very typical of Orinoco and close relatives, but this bunch doesn't perfectly fit Orinoco to my eye. I'm not sure what you have.

PR-Giants Photo Gallery

15,000+ Varieties

PR-Giants is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To PR-Giants
Said thanks: