View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 10:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Olafhenny

Zone: Hardiness Zone 6
Name: Olaf
BananaBucks : 245,272
Said "Thanks" 2,050 Times
Was Thanked 2,012 Times in 876 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 77 Times
Default Re: "The US is no longer a Democracy" J.Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanabananaman View Post
As a young man I thought he was bashed a little more than he deserved. When I grew up and became a bit smarter I realized he is an angry, petty demented anti-Semite. I am sure he is pleased to no longer be considered the worst president in our history. I am glad I got to live most of my life before our country was destroyed. Anyone over age 50 has lived in the best years this country ever knew and probably ever will. God help the young people who will never know what America once was, the history books in our schools are an absolute joke.
The real destruction of the US is still ahead and it has nothing to do with Jimmy
or his perceived antisemitism, but more with the collapse of the greenback, when it
loses its position as the world reserve currency. The process is already underway
with more and more countries circumventing it in trade with each other and with the
formation of the AIIB, which includes ~70% of the planet's population, all American
'allies', even the staunchest ones like the UK and Australia, - only not for the time
being, Canada and Japan. In Canada the Harper government is trying to become the
new pet poodle, since the UK appears to have abandoned that position and Japan
has its own issues with China in the South China Sea.

Optimists say, that the Greenback will last another 5 to 10 years, others see the
collapse happen even before 2016 is out. It all depends, when China pulls the rug
out from under it.

Olafhenny is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Olafhenny
Said thanks: