View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 02:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
kubali
kubali

Zone: 9B
Name: kub
BananaBucks : 36,892
Said "Thanks" 1,939 Times
Was Thanked 1,438 Times in 627 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,608 Times
Default Re: What would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownz281 View Post
We have lived in our house since last Febuary. Next door neighbor has become a problem after a few months of living here. It's a beautiful HOA subdivision mind you.
We had to put a lock on our fence so he didn't nose around. They would send their little boy to play with my kids. That was okay for a few times. He is to young for my kids. After second time kids playing together mine said he showed them his private area. Kinda ODD. Plus my kids don't like the smoking and drinking as well their son told us he doesn't either.
After several times they got the hint.
So then Cigarettes,dog poop,wrappers started showing up in our yard. Caught him riding his motorcycle,dirt bike,four wheeler up our driveway driving through our yard to his. I was nice and said please stop. He grunted back.
Then the reving up of motorcycles,dirt bike,fourwheelers on the side of our house has gotten out of hand.
Had a party in April and they put a cigarette in our mailbox and sprayed my banana plants on side of house near his. Him and friends were standing on side of the houses. Some type of starter fluid or something with high alcohol content.
I played dumb about it and asked him if he had any idea about this stuff. Course he didn't.
Then I would find wrappers thrown over the fence in the backyard.
Most recent he used a pump sprayer you use for weeds with, wood stain on his fence spraying it all over the place. I went out and said hey man that stuff is flying on the house,banana plants. He ignored me and repeated myself and he said no it's not and cussed me out.
I left to sell some banana plants. My wife said check the side of the house he really sprayed it I heard it. All over the place and did the roof and side of my greenhouse. We took pictures and video. Then he threw a rat into our yard he hit with his mower. Which have shown up since he feeds his poor dogs outside they never care for.
So police came out,filed report and sent him a letter for court. Went yesterday, he said I want a attorney. So now we wait till Sept 18.
A source told me the Sheriff's office has been investigating him for awhile. Something illegal he's doing at work.
Mind you he is in his upper forties pretty sad to act like this. Just because we don't want our kid playing with yours. Tons of kids in the neighborhood... No one else seems to fond of him. HOA has gotten complaints about him several times.
My question is do we say screw it and start looking for another home? It's been quite since we served him papers. I have no problem taking him to court again if need be. We worry when we aren't home are they messing with stuff.. Before anyone says beat him. Trust me if I wasn't a mature adult and man of Christ I would. I can't afford being sued,jail time,loosing my job. I have a family to care for.
What are everyone's thoughts?
put up some video surveillance cameras all round your house, if he keeps acting stupid least you will have proof of it.
kubali is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To kubali
Said thanks: