Thread: 2007 Statistics
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
mskitty38583
banana junkie

Zone: 7b
Name: mskitty
BananaBucks : 188,517
Said "Thanks" 82 Times
Was Thanked 890 Times in 617 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 136 Times
Default Re: 2007 Statistics

i love cannas. the ones i have i got from tophersmith. the are doing awsome. 6 of them are6-9 inches high. i have one that is little yet. i a few weeks will have to move them to their own pots. i still have my hazmat,dou/ trip/ tanker, all that stuff. i dont know if ill be able to drive any more i screwed up my clutch knee last may. i do get the urge to jump back in a dump evertime i see a pretty pete though.. hopefully you wont have to much trouble with your patio roof. the wind here isnt bad its just bone chilly. ive had my cdl since 93 and i love it. i just live in a small town where its odd to see women do anything here but sweep the front porch, shop, do the girl things, and have 15 kids that their screaming at. lol. it tookme almost an hour to water everthing in the nana room yesterday. thats a job in itself.i think its worth it though.

mskitty38583 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To mskitty38583

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors