Thread: 2007 Statistics
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
magicgreen

Zone: Z6
Name: Lynn
BananaBucks : 13,448
Said "Thanks" 422 Times
Was Thanked 198 Times in 138 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 124 Times
Default Re: 2007 Statistics

Thanks for having the foresight to start this SITE!!!!!
I LOVE this site and all the people who are members!......... REALLY!!
Iam constantly reminded that you-ALL are folks i would love to know!
By your post, pictures, advice; this happens everytime i read a post or thread and look at your pictures of your plants at your homes.
Everytime you show a pic', or write a post or thread your showing yourselves to ME and others. And I love it when ya'll show off!
I feel fortunate to be able to correspond with people on the other side of the world!!!! Flying Dutchman your in Holland! Holland! for gods sake! Islandcassie in a tropical isle! OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh. Logos in puerto rico! Cant get to much better than this!
Ive been to more UK and canadian sites than you can shake a tailfeather at. And my United States---Has never failed ME!!!!!!
Since July 2007 when i became a member, ive grown.ive learned,put forth a 100%effort in the growing of my plants and the environment,started composting, joined the civics community and classes, educated my family on bananas and the environment, researched, experimented, read something other than books for pleasure.Umph Umph Umph.
Ive thought about this site when i take a walk by myself!
Ive stood in the rain and thought about this site and my nannas!
When iam having a lovely day, ive thought about ya'll!
When i look out at the winter sky i have thought about you all!
There's a special element here. Its about bananas, but there is an emotional factor here!!!!! Cant you feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH, I have a life! Believe that!
But some things ive seen here and learned have shot my rocket to the moon!
Late this summer when i looked at my bananas,...." What i experience was as close to paradise as i can get in this human form! Because of you.
I will be with you all for this ride!!!!
Might as well get use to me.
Said thanks:
Sponsors