View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 02:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
jbyrd88888
░▒▓█ Јustin █▓▒░

Zone: 7-J
Name: Justin
BananaBucks : 40,610
Said "Thanks" 2,104 Times
Was Thanked 971 Times in 371 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 236 Times
Smile Who's marking territory?

♂ ♠♣♥♦ ♪♫ ☺●○☻
First I think I must state this post may be offensive to some, take caution.
My dog IS my best friend. I realize the thread title "Walking the Dog" was taken.
A couple members here made it seem clear this is not so much offensive or inappropriate (none said bad idea), but more of just for laughs and giggles.
Some may think this is a weird photo habit, but with my camera phone always in hand, some of these photos were unintentional (first photo is evident).
I can't make him "go" on command...yet but I have given up training this behavior out of him.
These photo express apart of nature that is purely natural.
I don't/will Not let him go on anybodies vehicles or expensive stuff.

V Walk to the park 4/27/2014 V

He always sniffs before he goes! Sometime NOTHING comes out?
I hope to keep up with this thread to show my dog as he ages. Was such a cute lil' pup. Age? IDK got him Augustish. 2009?
Obscene photos are not cool but I welcome anyone to add a photo of your dogs doing #1 !

He is also great help in the garden. He doesn't dig holes or tear-up my plants.
He helps fertilize and scares off any animals around.

jbyrd88888 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To jbyrd88888
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors