View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 08:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
servatusprime

Zone: 10A
BananaBucks : 98,508
Said "Thanks" 446 Times
Was Thanked 912 Times in 262 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 24 Times
Default Peach tree pollenization

Hey folks,

I think I'm witnessing my peach tree being avoided by would be pollinators. I still have blooms going but I'm well past the halfway point for the number of total bloom from what I can tell (first year growing this). I think all the bees are way more interested in my banana flowers. I should take a picture, because it looks like the bees are at a rave party, but only at the nanners. Any thoughts or suggestions? I am hoping to avoid going out there to hand pollinate all those blooms every year if this turns out to be an ongoing problem. Thanks!
servatusprime is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To servatusprime

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors