Thread: Saba?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 07:51 PM   #24 (permalink)
Randy4ut

BananaBucks : 78,009
Said "Thanks" 1,051 Times
Was Thanked 1,324 Times in 444 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 87 Times
Default Re: Saba?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitty38583 View Post
to keep this fair so noones feelings get hurt...when the time comes ill just have get one from each of ya. how does that sound? ive seen pics of randy4ut's gallery, i aint looking at it anymore. it makes me want to cry.....to see all those beautiful trees and the pretty,beautiful,wonderful flowers (and hes only been into tropicals for 3 yrs.... sure. lol) makes me green with envy. so i aint looking NOMORE! and as for seeing rmplmnz's gallery.......i aint even going there again! seeing his gallery just hurt my feelings! i need to get some kleenex. im crying so hard i cant type.. rotflmao!!!
MsKitty,
I will be more than happy to show you pics of my yard in 2003... All grass up to the concrete of the pool. Hey, with nanners, ee's, palms and the like, and a LOT of water, it is not that difficult. If I can do it, anyone can. Honestly, if you are ever down this way or have time to come down in the summer, you are more than welcome to come down and see it, and maybe take a couple pups, cuttings, or something home with you. Just let me know and I will be sure to be home...
Randy

As far as Sabas go, I was and still am amazed at the quailty corms Chris (rmplmnz), sent to me and a couple of others up this way. If you get some from him, I PROMISE, you will not be disappointed!!!
Take care,
Randy
This nanner thing is a little addictive, ain't it!!!

Randy4ut is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Randy4ut