Thread: Fruit Fuel
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #35 (permalink)
crazy banana

Zone: 9-11
BananaBucks : 10,184
Said "Thanks" 3,021 Times
Was Thanked 2,961 Times in 1,115 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,969 Times
Default Re: Fruit Fuel

I have to agree with Green Fin. Please be more respectful whatever you post.
On a different note: I have checked Professor Griffith biography and publications. Impressive, but I am not sure that he is a key expert on a topic like this. However, I have send him an Email with an invitation to join the discussion on this forum. Sometimes it just seems better to hear it "straight from the horses mouth" than from someone who has not finished his/her studies yet.

And just my two cents: I am by far no master gardener, but I do try to educate myself as much as I can with some good results. IMO, the best gardeners DO NOT put just everything and anything in the soil, because certain fertilizer and pesticides will harm myself and the environment. Gardening is fun, but I seriously do not care if I have 2 more fruits than my neighbor or the monster "Fair" winning tomato.
Thanks for all you are doing, Richard and Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. You are making a lot more sense then someone trying to make (no) point by using rude comments.

Last edited by crazy banana : 11-28-2013 at 06:59 PM.
crazy banana is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To crazy banana
Said thanks:
Sponsors