View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
kubali
kubali

Zone: 9B
Name: kub
BananaBucks : 37,053
Said "Thanks" 1,939 Times
Was Thanked 1,438 Times in 627 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,608 Times
Default Re: New member from West Central FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by merce3 View Post
Thank you all for the warm introductions!

Awesome! I will definitely reach out to you to share what I have. I currently only have a couple of banana pups (African rhino horn and praying hands), but I would love to trade if you are interested. I should have more to share in the spring.

Thanks! I am always looking to add more to my collection. I really hope what I have manages to survive through the winter. We have already had a little dip in temps down into the upper 50s and my guanabana does not like that (hence the pot).

Thanks!

I need to look into how to get one of those as I would really love to grow one! I had a tropic beauty that died a while back and I really wanted to get another one, but now you have me thinking in another direction.
I have 3 of the tropic beauty, and I like them a lot too but gulf rose is a blood red flesh and much sweeter. I get all mine from(Hawkins corner nursery plant city,fl) (813)752-4938 owner is Richard skinner the guy is a walking database for tropical fruit trees.he is on youtube check him out u get a chance....and your more than welcome.....
kubali is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To kubali
Said thanks: