Thread: Naples Florida?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
blownz281

Zone: 8b coastal
BananaBucks : 304,057
Said "Thanks" 376 Times
Was Thanked 627 Times in 441 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 14 Times
Default Naples Florida?

Anyone here live there or have any info for my family and I. Trying to make some future plans to move there or somewhere around there. But we really like how it looks online. Trying to plan a trip there next year for my wife and I to look over the area or other places. Whether it be renting a apartment,house or maybe buying one which would be down the line since we would have to secure good stable jobs. She is going to school for nursing and I work maintenance at the same hospital. We love NC and are located a mile from the beach here but in this part of the state not much room for advancement and Raleigh area is to cold. Thanks!
blownz281 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To blownz281
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors