View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #59 (permalink)
lpatelski

Zone: Zone 8b : 15 to 20 (F)
Name: L.Patelski
BananaBucks : 32,440
Said "Thanks" 631 Times
Was Thanked 206 Times in 93 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 210 Times
Default Re: FHIA 17 tally game

Okay so the game is delayed....at least let us compare notes on how we arrived at our numbers or what we would have guessed if we could have changed our guess. Maybe a range of...

I first tried to count the bananas showing..just like G.W. I lost track quickly. Then I looked up some stats about FHIA 17 like average production in field tests. So the average in this test was 13.6 hands and 16.6 fingers= 226. But Like G.W said his hands were more consistent with 14 fingers.
Then Abnsherk posted " There's 90-something showing on the front side.. what's that tell you.. :^). So I put up tracing paper to a blown up version of the picture, then I numbered each banana-113 bananas showing=doubled is 226...
G.W. said you cannot go over so I backed it off to 215.
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Growin’ a bunch
Orinoco
"Ice Cream" Namwah
Williams hybrid
FHIA 17
Dwarf NamWah
lpatelski is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To lpatelski