View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
jbyrd88888
░▒▓█ Јustin █▓▒░

Zone: 7-J
Name: Justin
BananaBucks : 40,597
Said "Thanks" 2,104 Times
Was Thanked 971 Times in 371 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 236 Times
Default Here are ALL my Babies

All My lil' babies ain't dey cute.
<=Here4Now
<=DwarfRed
<=IceCream
<=Manzano
<=GoldFinger
<=GrosMichel
<=RajaPuri
<=Williams
<= Basjoo is going to sit right next to our Lazy-azz-fat neighbors fence line Beside the Greenhouse
I was Really Disappointed at how my mom and Bro took care of the Sun room Landscape this year SOOOO I am taking the liberty of getting started EEEEArly for next year.
<= Don't look like it BUT ALOT of work is being done. New Green House 20'x8' and the main area the Naner's are going to be placed next Spring
Oh, almost forgot I Purchase 7 Different Elephant ear that should easily grow in my temperature zone.

Gotta Shout OUT for Sddarkman619: He Got me the GF and GM! They are Both Shooting out New Leaves like the rest of 'em! Thanks again.
My friend Randy Hooked me Up with the Basjoo for FREE!
And lastly Wellsprings Garden did me the other 5 nana babies.
I realize all these are Tissue Cultured specimens so By receiving these all within 3 months, I should be able to give a good report on how these grow and Compare the Heck out of 'em I already can't wait to test them!
By the way NC weather has been very promising the past couple of months, Winter is coming!
Taste Report coming soon. . . hmm well, maybe it might be awhile, it's August pffff. Wish Me luck and I WILL Do my Best to make Sure these Survive Winter and into Spring. Hints/Kudos/Suggestions/Questions are welcome. I will have HD Pictures before they start flowering. . uhhh . . what did I forget to say....?

jbyrd88888 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To jbyrd88888
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors