View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
trebor

Zone: POMPANO BEACH, FL Zone 10
BananaBucks : 108,368
Said "Thanks" 845 Times
Was Thanked 1,329 Times in 483 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 256 Times
Default Re: Azomite (azomite.com)

bananimal probably has some great looking trees with all the care he gives them , Geeze ....

Hmmm Azomite. :0)
OK I use it and would not think about not using it. If your growing things other than Musa . Im sure most of us are. And you live in Florida , growing in SAND . You will need a little something to make your plants flourish. Florida has so many different soils it kinda funny. Adding Azomite is the single best thing other than water to have success. Papaya growing alone with out it will grow! I meet people who have Papaya and I love to go to there home and treat one tree with Azomite. BANG the blooms go crazy and the fruit will begin to grow like in a dream. My phone will ring and I hear all manor of thank yous. Recently I planted a Sour Sop and I used a normal amount of Azomite in the soil. My neighbor from Central America has a Sour Sop also . When he saw my tree nice and green with nice shiny leaves he was walking in circles . He kept looking at me and saying “ You SOB you better tell me what the F you did to this tree”… Its probably the best thing I have ever used.. The sand just needs all the help you can give it .. I use it quarterly. Also some sea weed tea is good along with compost of any type .. When I can dig and see worms I know Im in the zone

If ya can't eat it, it ain't growing in my back yard !
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To trebor
Said thanks: