View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
amantedelenguaje
amantedelenguaje

Zone: 7
BananaBucks : 30,299
Said "Thanks" 832 Times
Was Thanked 599 Times in 200 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,393 Times
Default Gros Michel Reunion

In spring of 2012, Terry aka Chance1945 purchased Gros Michel tc's from Agristarts so that we here at bananas.org could purchase them individually. How are yours progressing? What are your growing conditions/strategies? Got pics?

My two plants are in pots for now. I over-winter in the greenhouse. Since they will have had two full North Carolina spring/summers to grow, by spring 2014 I'm going to put one in the ground and hope for bananas. Just-in-case my timing's wrong, I'll put the other in the ground in 2015. If this doesn't work, there's always the pups.

June 2012

August 2013

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors