View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 08:28 AM   #31 (permalink)
G.W.
Aspiring BUY LOCAL farmer

Zone: 9b
BananaBucks : 16,684
Said "Thanks" 43 Times
Was Thanked 261 Times in 144 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 5 Times
Pinwheel Re: FHIA 17 tally game

I was going to play this game with the kandarian but counting fingers proved to be like counting bird droppings on a radio tower.

If we get a tropical storm before aug 8 then Tony might be the winner after all.
This bad jimmy would be in the compost already if I'd not been standing under it one night when it decided to fall over.
Don't listen to the claims that this or that doesn't need propped.
It fell past 45 degrees and believe me when I say, a lesser man wouldn't have been able to push it back up.
score .... powerlifting 1, gravity 0

just a damn shame they only taste like store bananas.......

it's stopped raining today... off to fertilize my already harvested mats with 1 gal each liquid gold
hia moa do so well in my winter that I'm hoping for Nov-Feb flowers

Winter losers, kohala longan, misi luki, 80% jackfruit seedling loss

first bloomers, HUA MOA, DC, D NAMWAH, FHIA 17, KANADARIAN, RAJA PURI, M D NAMWAH

best bunch FHIA 17 , undisclosed

WORST BUNCH hua moa, 2 fingers

Last edited by G.W. : 07-26-2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: more beder
G.W. is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To G.W.

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors