View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 07:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
crotalus

BananaBucks : 11,004
Said "Thanks" 4 Times
Was Thanked 27 Times in 10 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1 Times
Default leaning tree of washington

so i have a dwarf or super dwarf cavendish (can't remember) growing in a pot in my snake room. it is under 12 hours of light a day, the room stays between 70-80 year round. it has been the best growing plant i have. i give it food every or every other watering. i've had it about a year now, and it's been nothing if not healthy. but this morning, it was leaning at the base, and the base of the leaf near the soil on the side it is leaning is soft and looks folded which would be the best description i can come up with. what exactly is happening? what can i do to save it? can i do anything? thank you in advance
crotalus is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To crotalus

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors