View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 06:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
KokoTheMonkey

BananaBucks : 18,041
Said "Thanks" 21 Times
Was Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default :( Musa Velutina seems to be dying...or something.

The leaves have been limp and weak for awhile, but now there's also brown/black spots (with a little yellowish edge, I'm not sure if that helps). Even the leaf that's coming out now is limp and with these spots. There's also little silver/yellowy spots (they're like a yellow-grey and in the sun it looks more like a silver/white-grey colour), I think that's how the brown spots started but I can't say for sure.

Any idea on what to do? I haven't had any strong sun in like a week, so I don't think the leaves are burning from sun exposure. The only "pest" I can find are those little flies/mosquito's (I don't know the English name, but I've read up on them and they aren't really dangerous except on seedlings).
KokoTheMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To KokoTheMonkey

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors