View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Coug99

Zone: 8
BananaBucks : 66,674
Said "Thanks" 48 Times
Was Thanked 126 Times in 58 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Inside or Outside?

I have a orinoco in a 45 gallon pot that I got last year and it currently has a 3 foot pseudostem and I also have a dwarf namwah in a 45 gallon pot that has about a 4 foot pseudostem, they are both currently in my south facing sunroom growing well with lots of humidity and warmer temperatures. My question is I have the east side of my house that gets a ton of very warm sun more then my sunroom, because of large trees, should I put the pots out there for more sun? My concern is that the sunroom stays warmer at night with lows outside here in the low 50's and in the sunroom it stays no lower then 60. in addition, it is humid in the sunroom and rather dry outside. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
Coug99 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Coug99

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors