View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
stevieboy1

BananaBucks : 8,111
Said "Thanks" 40 Times
Was Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 5 Times
Question Alternating temps? Musa or ensete?

Hi all please can some one confirm what seeds need to be taken out of the heat at night to have an alternate cool over night temp?
Is it the musa or the ensetes???

I ask as some one was telling me that the Ensete glaucum need to have the temp difrance. and all my others constant heat. Ive been doing that for a couple of weeks now but after reading some people are saying its the musa that need the difrance???

Please can some one put me right I dont want to be doing things wrong and nothing grow its been a few weeks and nothings sprouting so any help or advice?

I know they can take a long time but if the temp thing is wrong then i dont have much luck so confused lol

ive got as follows:

Ensete glaucum x10
Musa Velutina x 10
Musa Zebrina x 10

so what needs the temp chance

kind regards
Steve
stevieboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To stevieboy1

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors