View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exotic Life

BananaBucks : 11,915
Said "Thanks" 1 Times
Was Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Send a message via MSN to Exotic Life
Default Re: Take out my Ensete's...

Hi Everone,

Thanks for the nice words!

Flying Dutch Man -> I put them on the "zolder" ( i don't know the english word for it between the "...") The tempeture is there i think between the 5 and 10C. I store there also alway's my canna bulbs. But because the Canna virus i have not so much bulbs anymore

What do you mean with Temparatue converator?

Tropicallvr -> I don't know it was a good seed stock, because i have got them as very little plants, and i have got them 2 years in pot, but don't give them a lot of feed and that kind of things. This spring i have put them all in the ground and the grow a lot, all of them. If the weather make's the red color? I don't think so, he have got this since i have them ... Last year i have recorded a highest tempeture from 37C/98.6F and a lot day's around or above the 30C/86F. But this summer was a lot cooler i have got one time the 30C/86F, and a lot day's have got between the 20-25C/68-77F. And i both season's he have got this red color.

JoeS475 -> I'm bring them indoors on a cool place so they can't grow a lot ... or what do you mean? Why i not hold them indoors in a pot so the can grow more for next growing season?

Florida people -> I was alway's thinking that i florida the can grow almost everything... so it was strange to hear this I say, don't give up keep trying...

Robbin
Lowest minium winter 2005/2006: -6,1C / 21F
Lowest minium winter 2004/2005: -6C / 21F
Exotic Life is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Exotic Life