View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
radar4075

Zone: 7
Name: Matthew Brown
BananaBucks : 11,668
Said "Thanks" 30 Times
Was Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 9 Times
Default Re: fungus nat problem

Wow .....first I would like to thank you all ..I guess I don't stand alown .
A lot off this I've tried (dryer sheets) no.
(neem oil) no....
And to (nellyw) that was alittle Greek to me .but well written and I will definitely resource it.thank you
As far as organic . Yes I remain as organic as possible I guess the least organic thing is the banana fuel I use ...but I alternate with fish amoltion.
These bugs are black ...smaller ans slower then fruit fly but look almost the same.I've pulled all dead leaves and rime off from the indoor aclimation from the out side ans found no bugs at all a spider or 2 .
My red and candanavish I separated because I got weird growth like bunched top disease or somthing not shore yet .
I went 2 years with no bugs like this and have been growing veg. For 20 year inside and out with minanal bugs indoors any way .
I could not find a review her but just order Dr Pyes scan ...predator mights and bath tubed Tue plants but that is definitely short lived .and then plants are wet again witch nigats trying to dry them out some .the bananas 10 of them still look pretty healthy and are growing .my citrus witch was hit to giant looking so great this past week only started to drop leaves and look alittle not happy .witch I can understand .they drive me nuts to .
Well thanks again all....
radar4075 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To radar4075
Said thanks: