View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
klauts

BananaBucks : 5,207
Said "Thanks" 2 Times
Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Trying to germinate usa veluntina in TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
If I had the resources that you clearly do for obtaining scientific papers then I would show you as many papers that say gibberillic acid has no effect on germination and actively inhibits germination. I can get velutina seeds ot germinate without using aseptic techniques, so clearly that paper is based on a rubbish summation.

If gibberillic acid has an effect on germination why are you asking for help? Why haven't your seeds germinated yet? Why are you being so defensive when someone has a different opinion to you? If you want or need information then I suggest you find it in your journals and don't be rude to members here who have a different opinion to yours.
i was just looking to see how other people did it and to get to know the community and i asked if u could provide me with the references not because i was being defensive but because i actually wanted to see the information to better educate myself and i only said gibberellic acid doesnt inhibit musa germination i didnt say anything at all about other types of banana's... obviously i should just stick to reading and not bother askng questions thanks for the clarification
klauts is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To klauts