View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
brothertom2020

Zone: 7b-8a
Name: Tom
BananaBucks : 8,425
Said "Thanks" 2,664 Times
Was Thanked 66 Times in 44 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 62 Times
Default Re: l@@king 4 Ensete seeds

Yo Nanner Group: Now I feel bad, after reading so many negative comments on SeedRack (Watcom Seed), of Eugene Oregon. BTW "SunFish" Thanks for the info! I would suggest that any nanner customer, give them a landline or email "Prior" to placing a new order, and visit with the owner, Fredrick. He seemed to me to be a straight up fellow!

Don't be afraid to do your due diligence, ask them about the negative comments, you have just read...and if they cleaned the problems or what. Then use your own judgement. Also be aware that a supplier is caught in the middle, if his supplier get's mislabeled or old seeds from the country of origin. In other words, plenty of human error is possible! I have had this happen to me too! Suggestion find out about how they handle problems before you order...then do a small test order, to be sure you are satisfied the the level of service and the quality of the product you purchased!

Stay Safe,Tom
brothertom2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To brothertom2020
Said thanks: