View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
pmurphy
always pushing the limits

Zone: 8B
Name: Pam
BananaBucks : 55,718
Said "Thanks" 168 Times
Was Thanked 512 Times in 214 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,312 Times
Default Re: Musa veinte cohol

I had never heard of Logee's and I am always interested in finding suppliers that will ship to Canada so I thought I would check them out and unfortunately this is what I found on their website:

Does Logee's ship outside of the Continental U.S.?
Yes, unlike many nurseries Logee's does ship outside of the Continental U.S. However, live plants shipped outside the continental U.S. require special handling, inspection, and certification. These orders will experience a delay in shipping in order to schedule the certification required by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. We regret that we cannot provide the Logee's guaranteed delivery of live plants to U.S. Territories and Outlying Areas (due to handling of customs, etc. which is beyond our control, Logee's cannot guarantee safe delivery).

Alaska and Hawaii

•There are no additional restrictions, Alaska and Hawaii are treated the same as the continental U.S. This includes the Logee's 100% guarantee. There are, however, some items that cannot be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii because of the size or weight, the item numbers for these items start with a "DS" or "KS."

U.S. Territories and Outlying Areas (Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.)

•The minimum order is $50

•Please add $25 for inspection and certification.
•For packing and delivery charges, please add $29.95 for the first five plants and $1 for each additional plant
•Taxes and duties are the customer's responsibility.
Cannot ship any Citrus, Musa, or Coffea to these areas; there are also other restrictions by area (see restrictions below).
Other International Shipments

Due to recent changes in agricultural regulations we have temporarily stopped taking orders for International shipments

Please call or email for further information: 888-330-8038 / info@logees.net

Are There Restrictions on What Logee's Can Ship?
Yes, here they are ...

•Arizona, California, Florida, and Texas - Due to agricultural regulations, Logee's cannot ship Citrus to these states.
Hawaii - Due to agricultural regulations, Logee's cannot ship Bromeliads, Coffee, Musa, Orchids, Passiflora, and Tillandisias to Hawaii.
U.S. Territories and Outlying Areas (Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.) cannot accept any Citrus, Musa, or Coffea.
•U.S. Territories and Outlying Areas (Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.), Live plants shipped to these areas require special inspection and certification by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. There are also restrictions for each based on the local agricultural regulations. There are too many restrictions and changes occur too frequently for us to list them on our website. If a plant is ordered and is found to be restricted during the inspection, the plant will be removed from the order and the customer refunded the amount for that plant.
pmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To pmurphy