View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
GreenFin

Zone: 6a
BananaBucks : 87,297
Said "Thanks" 1,396 Times
Was Thanked 939 Times in 334 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 44 Times
Default Re: Dragon Fruit 'Physical Graffiti'

Off subject, but...I just had the first dragon fruit of my life last night. It was incredible! Like a giant kiwi but more beautiful!

I'd never even seen one of these before in the grocery stores where I live. Never in my whole life. But yesterday they had about 8. No prices, just the 8 dragon fruits. They were right in between $1 mangoes and $1 avocados. When I checked out, I found that they were $7.50 apiece ($12.50/lb)! Still went ahead and bought them for the first time experience, though, and it was worth it.

What a frickin' awesome plant and fruit!

www.GreenFinGardens.com
GreenFin is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To GreenFin
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors