View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 02:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
BabyBlue11371

Zone: 6-7
Name: Gina
BananaBucks : 20,035
Said "Thanks" 181 Times
Was Thanked 137 Times in 58 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 40 Times
Default Temp Relocated to Yuba City California

I am temp in Cali.. Temp being used loosely.. I came here to help my oldest daughter get started on her own off the USAF base. So I've been here since May 3rd. and am currently using a neighbors internet now and then to try and catch up on things. Hope all is well with everyone!!
My plants back in Kansas are being tended by my 13 yr old.. I hope they make it!!! Looks like I am here till maybe Feb. hope to have own internet by this time next month..
Love driving around and seeing all the tropical plants!!! Keep thinking I'm gonna get whiplash just driving around town!! LOL
Any locals wanna give me a tour of the good spots??? I've been mostly just here at the apmnt and to the base and shopping.. hate that I am where I can plant tropical inground and they would live but have to ground to call my own..
Hope to get back on here regular next month!!!
Gina *BabyBlue*
BabyBlue11371 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To BabyBlue11371
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors