View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 11:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
klemmthamm
New lemony fresh scent!

BananaBucks : 19,915
Said "Thanks" 32 Times
Was Thanked 61 Times in 37 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1 Times
Default Any banana plantations in Iraq?

Well, I guess it is time to lace up my desert boots (again). I am getting deployed in a little while, sorry can't say exactly when for OpSec (Operational Security).

Some of you already know I was active duty Army for a while, well what I didn't say is that when I got out I joined the Army National Guard and I am getting ready to go trot around in the desert for a while, and feel priviledged to do so.

So while I am gone I may need someone to take care of my collection, I don't know yet as my wife is going to try her hand at taking care of them but, I don't know if she will have time to take care of ALL of them with a full time job and taking care of our son and our two dogs.

Just thought I would make y'all aware so that no one wonders what has happened when I all the sudden stop posting/visiting the site. I will continue to post/visit up until I leave... I will miss the community greatly until my return.

Emails are welcome just send 'em to james.c.renfro@sbcglobal.net I will be able to check them from time to time while I am away and will try to respond to all but e-mail to wife comes first

Thank you all for making this such a wonderful place to hang out on the web!

-James-

klemmthamm is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To klemmthamm
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors