View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dreaminofthetropics

Zone: 8-9
Name: Kat
BananaBucks : 104,605
Said "Thanks" 422 Times
Was Thanked 549 Times in 173 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 29 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to Dreaminofthetropics
Drummer Mixed Tropical and Rare Palms TEN PALMS only $20 GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST

I have about 200 palms or so that need to be potted up like YESTERDAY LOL! I will sell them as either 10 palms of one type (my choosing) 1 palm each of 10 different varieties or 2 each of 5 varieties. These are mixed from seeds from all around the world. I have misplaced labels on alot hence the low pricing. Most of these go normally around 10 bucks each. The seedlings range from 8" to over a foot. The majority are tropical but would be fine in pots! I really want to move these as I don't have time nor the energy to repot all of them!

Check out my website
http://www.ilovemyplants.com

Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
Bill Gates
Dreaminofthetropics is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Dreaminofthetropics
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors