05-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Location: Penticton, BC, Okanagan Valley, Canada
Zone: Hardiness Zone 6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Said "Thanks" 1,343 Times
Thanked 1,059 Times in 471 Posts
Re: I need help uploading photos!
1. Go to: bananas.org/gallery/uploadphoto.php?cat=500
2. click on ‘Browse’ or ’Chose File’ (depending on your browser)
3. Go to your folder, where the picture is located
4. Double click on the photo. That will transfer the location of the photo in your computer to the
Bananas upload site. You can do that with 4 pictures at the time
5. Click on the red Process window. That will put the photo into your Gallery or if you don’t
have one yet, will open one up for you (if I remember correctly)
6. Double click on the photo. That will open up a condensed version of the photo (about post
card size). If you want to post the original size, click anywhere on the image.
7. Left click on “Code for bulletin boards:” at the bottom of the image
8. Then right click on it again
9. In the dialogue box click on “Copy” that will copy the Banana.Org address of the image
10. Go to your post and paste it, where you want it to appear.
That sounds a lot more
complex, than it really is. After the first few hundred photos it will come quite fluently
PS: If you have other uploading problems see here: Can't upload any pictures