View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
amantedelenguaje
amantedelenguaje

Zone: 7
BananaBucks : 30,339
Said "Thanks" 832 Times
Was Thanked 599 Times in 200 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,393 Times
Default What is the coolest temperature before plant damage?

The weather as of late is like a yo-yo, up and down. The temperature here is forecasted to dip into the forties overnight a couple of times next week although daytime highs will be in the upper seventies. I want to avoid bringing in all my potted bananas if possible because I keep damaging leaves while moving them through the threshold and I'v e transported my heavy nanners many times in the past month. What is the coolest temperature that the bananas can take before damage occurs? FYI, I have several Dwarf Cavendish, Dwarf Namwah, and a couple mystery bananas that might be Misi Luki or Mysore.

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors