Re: What did you plant today (other plants)?
This week I planted....
- Some Crocmosia bulbs
- A Hydrangea bush (it was in a broken pot outdoors during the winter, but was already growing lots of new leaves so I planted it out in the ground)
- (2) Crinum powelii bulbs (I think thats how you spell that)
- A pineapple lily bulb (it survived the winter outdoors, but wasnt doing well in its spot so I dug the bulb up and moved it)
- Planted an upright elephant ear buln
- Planted 2 camellias (Spring Blooming "Arctic Rose" Camellia and Fall Blooming "Long Island Pink" Camellia)
And thats about it for now! I'll have to post some pics soon. Spring is really here. Might get to 80F this week! Not bad for the first week of spring!
Location: New York City, zone 7b