View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,298,372
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Thumbs up Re: What's going on here.....?

I would really like to personally thank Bob for standing up for the minority and the preyed upon women victims on this site. You are a truly caring person and the definition and essence of what it means to be a REAL man. I am proud to call you a friend.

You too Janan. It takes a lot of courage to speak out and say the truth, and some will hate you for it. The quality people though, will support you and understand what you're saying. I sure have a lot of good friends here.

I also am a victim of flaming on this site and I had to inform Jarred of the ridicule and ganging up that was going on here under a guise of something else. The smart and sensitive people on the site though, knew just exactly what was going on.

It's concerning that 'adults' would participate in this kind of thing...when we all know that children are comitting suicide from this precise kind of bullying and ganging up activity! It shouldn't be tolerated under any circumstances.

I'm upset to see new people that join here too, being discouraged and outrightly shot down for their way of doing things and having threads about plant grow lights always get destroyed so that no one can have a genuine discussion about them. New people have left disgusted, and regretting they ever started a thread at all! I can't believe it's allowed to go on.

I am very saddened to think that this is what this site has been reduced to, and that people would involve themselves in this sort of thing. No integrity.

Sure hope it stops.

: (
The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady
Said thanks: