View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jananas Bananas

Zone: 8b/9a
Name: JaNan
BananaBucks : 390,992
Said "Thanks" 3,341 Times
Was Thanked 7,059 Times in 2,683 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 133 Times
Default Re: What's going on here.....?

I agree wholeheartedly with Bob!!! I have met some of the most wonderful people here that I have ever met in my life! A few in person, most only online. That doesn't make them any less my friends. I don't like it and am offended when they are picked on. I'm sure every one of us feels the same about our own friends. I'm not talking about a snake in the grass friend - someone that pretends to be a friend and as soon as the time is right - the knife is in the back! If the shoe fits, you know who you are! But you can never know about people either. We had a wonderful posting member, very encouraging and helpful, always willing to share their plants, that was sent to prison for life. SO..... you really DON'T know about people.

Opinions are like a$$holes - everybody has one. BUT just because you don't share the SAME opinion doesn't mean the other is wrong - it is just different than yours. And believe it or not there can be more than one "right" way!

I personally try very hard to always see the bright side of things! I try to show that in my posts. If I'm in a bad mood, I just don't post at all - even though I want to be grumpy.

I truly feel like some apologies are in order. I will be the first - if I have offended you in any way with my posts I sincerely apologize. I will send you a PM personally if you let me know.

Let's try hard to make this and keep this the best forum on the internet!!!!!

~JaNan