View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
tlturbo
WUTSA V8

Zone: 10
Name: Terry
BananaBucks : 108,062
Said "Thanks" 1 Times
Was Thanked 87 Times in 51 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default WTS U-dig mature plants Lake Worth FL

I am doing a massive cleanout of my yard in Lake Worth, FL and keeping only a few of my favorite varieties.

I have many large clumps of various varieties that are going to be either taken totally out or seriously thinned back.

I will sell mature size plants for $50, smaller for $25 and if you take the entire clump out, I'll make you a real good deal.
Quantity discounts apply - example: I have an Ice Cream cluster with 20-30 plants in it. You want 10, make me an offer. Remember I will have to buy fill dirt to fill in the holes.

This is in Lake Worth near Hypoluxo and Hagen Ranch and you must dig them out yourself and haul away. I have a bad hip and can't do that kind of digging anymore. Most of these clumps have produced fruit (although the cold Winter a year ago seriously cut back the yields).

Most of these plants came from Going Bananas or from various board members over the years.

If seriously interested, contact me and I'll provide a phone number so we can discuss your wants. I am retired and around most of the time.

I also have a HUGE HUGE (get the idea?) clump of
Bambusa eutuldoides 'Viridivittata' - Asian Lemon Bamboo
that I need removed. It is a clumper, yellow with green stripes. This came from Tropical Bamboo in Loxahatchee about 5 years ago in a 7 gal pot for $75. It is now a clump about 10 feet across and over 30 ft tall. This will probably have to come out in pieces. Dig it, diivide it, sell it.

Terry

Varieties available:
Those with * are smaller clusters with bearing size plants already cut down.

Zabrina Ornamental - totally burgandy underside, green burgendy top.
Ice Cream - large plants, huge clump
Raja Puri (fav)
Dwarf Cav - 2 varieties (fav)
Praying Hands - large plants, large clump
Dwarf Jamaican Red - take entire clump $100
Hawaiian Apple (tall variety) - take entire clump $100
* Dwarf Orinoco - take entire clump $100
Misi Luki - take entire clump $100
FHIA 18 - take entire clump $100
* Mysore - take entire clump $100
* Red Iholene - 1 or 2 plants (fav)
* Lacatan - take entire clump $75
* Goldfinger - take entire clump $75
tlturbo is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To tlturbo
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors