View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 10:08 PM   #888 (permalink)
Jananas Bananas

Zone: 8b/9a
Name: JaNan
BananaBucks : 390,939
Said "Thanks" 3,341 Times
Was Thanked 7,059 Times in 2,683 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 133 Times
Default Re: My Aero~Garden...

Cam if you like peppers you are going to LOVE those Fish pepper! I nibbled them from the tip up. They get hotter the closer you get to the stem. I thought the flavor was very unique and smoky. I liked it a lot. There isn't a lot of seeds in them though. Congrats on your sprouts coming up too, Cam!

Sherry you're a turdling!!! Not trying to make me jealous! Gorgeous pictures as usual, by the way. Do you have a good printer? If you do get some photo ink for it and photo paper, print some of those beautiful pictures of yours. Put them in some just plain black crisp frames (all the same size) and you could make a fantastic wall of photographic artwork and also give them as gifts! Just a thought. I think I am going to take a few of mine and do that with. They actually have a canvas paper that you can use also that make your photos look like paintings. You could make a wall of sunsets in your bedroom, and a wall of fruit and flowers in your living room where you have your garden theme already. I think that would be just gorgeous!

I got to get back to cleaning!