View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dreaminofthetropics

Zone: 8-9
Name: Kat
BananaBucks : 104,355
Said "Thanks" 422 Times
Was Thanked 549 Times in 173 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 29 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to Dreaminofthetropics
Default Organic Heirloom Red Sugarcane Ready to Plant !

I have had the fortune to meet many great people here lately that are supplying me with great plants and love to share the deals. I have organic grown heirloom red sugarcane cuttings 6-8" for only $3.00 per cutting that will have at least two eyes (needs to be planted in ground or 3gallon or larger container) get as many as you want! I have 500 that I am planting here in the next week or two! Shipping will be pretty cheap on these guys since there are no roots yet. like 6.50 for one and .50 for each additional I'm thinking. Let me know Beautiful plants!

Check out my website
http://www.ilovemyplants.com

Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
Bill Gates
Dreaminofthetropics is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Dreaminofthetropics

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors