Thread: papaya X-77
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 02:00 AM   #20 (permalink)
Yug

Zone: 10-11
Name: Knobby D. Holme
BananaBucks : 57,567
Said "Thanks" 4,009 Times
Was Thanked 1,742 Times in 812 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 463 Times
Default Re: papaya X-77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance1945 View Post
Yug, you need to get a grip. He's not SELLING these seeds, he's graciously GIVING them away.
A grip for requesting clarification? Or for info on a possible new type? Perhaps some need thicker skin. (dare I mention again that if all posts are read, others here were also confused/misled - but lets get on the case of the guy that pointed out the reason for it? Sheesh!! Talk about gettin' a grip!)

And he's givin' 'em away?! Well, then. Hot dang! In that case, you just go right ahead and mis-state, mislead, obfuscate and confuserate to your sweet little-ole heart's content and don't make no never-mind a'tall 'bout it. Then yo' gots nuffin a'tall to be a worryin' 'bout when some poor soul starts a commiseratin' about how he done cleared the space, planted the little buggar, was down-right overjoyed when it done sprouted and watched it grow.... and grow... and grow... Then comes back and says, "Ya know, I really 'preciate the fruit and all, but I was thinkin' 'twas a dwarf, like you said. Shoot, if I'd a knowed it was gonna git that durn big, I'd a planted sumfin a might smaller; maybe a dwarf nanner."

(your comment got my dander up, if'n ya couldn't tell - have a nice day )

Waimanalo X-77 It began fruiting about 4 ft, and was lower than my others. It is at least 10 ft now, and slowing down some.

Last edited by Yug : 09-27-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Yug is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Yug
Said thanks:
Sponsors