View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,297,635
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Exclamation Current News Events Discussion Thread

I've been noticing something very disturbing lately on the news, that seems to be happening with increasing frequency...

ANIMAL ABUSE!

I am horrified at some of the reports of things that are being done to sweet little innocent animals. It breaks my heart. It seems the abusers are usually adolescent or young adult men, that are doing these things. But Why?!

I find the news anymore is very depressing and I take some of it to heart, so I can only take it in doses. I dislike the sensationalism and distortions of the facts that are presented at times too.

How about that unimaginable bastard, bin laden?! So happy we won't be hearing from him anymore. I know many people feel the same. Canada was celebrating right along with the US when we heard the wonderful news.

Anyway, I just thought this could be a thread to discuss issues on the news...but not for a huge political or religious debate. I dislike threads that encourage fighting among members, and especially putting others down for their beliefs or opinions.

Any news issues you wanna discuss though, feel free...

: )
The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors