View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 02:17 AM   #88 (permalink)
ron_mcb
PlantamAAn

Zone: 8
BananaBucks : 94,483
Said "Thanks" 396 Times
Was Thanked 496 Times in 242 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 25 Times
Default Re: Florida Hill Nursery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyredhead View Post
I can't believe this!!! I was banned from ever buying from Fla Hills because of my post. My orig. post was a kudos to Fla hill. I later read all the negative posts. I posted again stating that my post can be removed and I wasn't aware of these problems. I purchased plants from ebay. She wrote and informed me I am banned from buying from her. At first I felt really bad,because I was pleased w/plants. Then I realized this person was real trouble. I wouldn't want to deal with her again!!! Her loss!!! I'll spend my money elsewhere.
i was banned way before this post was ever made.. in a way still feel sorry for the guy.

this guy reminds me of a welder from around my area. . he is very eccentric. i have heard someone say something about his behavior but i really needed something welded on a piece of equipment.

after he looked at the job i saw his whole mood change and it looked like he was angry at something.. he stormed away and his assistant followed. i asked his assistant if he was busy with something (shop looked empty). he said no hes taking off.. i asked if he meant to lunch. the assistant said no he's just leaving. i got pissed because i waited 30 minutes for this guy to even look at the job.now he's just taking off?? i saw him get into his truck with a confused look on his face(mood change again). i walked over to him and told him that i was taking my business elsewhere and i told him how unprofessional he was.

he didnt even respond.. he put his truck into gear and floored it into the main street. i thought he was gonna turn the thing over.. all you could smell was burnt rubber. it was like something from a movie.

his wife who was managing the office stepped outside. i guess she probably heard the tires being peeled from inside her office?? she asked if he was acting up again?

she may have called it acting up but i call it having a psychotic episode. i didn't know this guy has serious issues like this. i would have just left. he could have ran into a family and or killed a pedestrian during this incident. i would have felt partly to blame if it did happen.

for the most part the guy was fully capable of performing he was in business several years but he had issues that got in the way sometimes. certain things set him off.

Last edited by ron_mcb : 05-22-2011 at 02:30 AM. Reason: spelling
ron_mcb is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To ron_mcb
Said thanks: